Do you eat chocolate occasionally? Do you love the taste of chocolate? Do you know everything about chocolate? Can you tell the brand of chocolate just by the scent? Do you dream of eating chocolate, and then cry when you wake up to find there’s nothing there? There are many levels of fans when it comes to anyone or anything that can be idolized, including chocolate. Take the quiz below and add up your points to find out what kind of chocolate lover you are!
You are at a fondue station and are told you can only choose ONE item – do you choose the piece of bread dipped in cheese fondue, or go for the strawberry next to the chocolate fountain?
- Cheese Fondue (0 points)
- Chocolate Fondue (1 point)
A store has a sale on gourmet chocolate. Do you purchase $10 worth of Hershey’s (1 pound) or $20 worth of real chocolate made from cocoa that melts in your mouth (1 ounce)?
- One Pound of Hershey’s (0 points)
- One Ounce of Gourmet Chocolate (1 point)
You decide to take a single chocolate class. What kind of student are you?
- I’m just here for credits (0 points)
- I want to eat chocolate (1 point)
- I want to learn and eat chocolate (2 points)
- I’m the one teaching the class (3 points)
You see that a delivery truck crashes into the side of a bridge. The truck is dangling, only minutes until it falls into the water. The driver is safely outside his truck. You notice a loose box of bulk chocolate. Knowing how dangerous it is to approach, what do you do?
- Call the police and hope for the best (0 points)
- Try to help clear the road in exchange for chocolate (1 point)
- Grab the loose chocolate and run (2 points)
- Ask the driver what kind of chocolate he is transporting to see if any of this is even worth it (3 points)
You have an opportunity to go back in time and stop any historical tragedy. However, doing so will affect the chocolate market as we know it today. What decision do you make?
- Prevent the Chernobyl nuclear incident (0 points)
- Just time travel for fun instead, but don’t make any changes (1 point)
- Pretend the offer never existed in the first place and enjoy the chocolate you know and love today (2 points)
- Figure out a way instead to go back in time and advance the creation of chocolate, thus making it even better when you return (3 points)
You are on your deathbed about to sign your will. Who do you leave your stash of chocolate to?
- You don’t have a stash of chocolate (0 points)
- You split it evenly between your heirs (1 point)
- It’s buried with you and no one else can have it (2 points)
- Forget the will, you’re on your deathbed because you tried to eat all your chocolate at once (3 points)
Life after death exists! What does it look like for you?
- Nothing (0 points)
- You’re reincarnated as a chocolatier (1 point)
- You’re in heaven surrounded by the finest chocolates (2 points)
- You wake up only to realize your entire life was a dream and you were actually a cacao tree this whole time (3 points)
Add up your points and find your score below!
0 points – you don’t even like chocolate, why did you take this quiz in the first place?
1-5 – you only get boxed chocolate at the movie theaters and think that’s as good as it gets.
6-10 – you eat chocolate for dessert, and get the fine stuff when eating out.
11-15 – you enjoy the finer sweets and will say no thank you when offered seasonal chocolate
16-17 – you only eat Barkeater Chocolates