174 Williams Rd
The Global Business Education Initiative is the next step of the LaSalle Institute business program. It will bring
the global business community and high school business academics together in a collaborative
environment. The business leaders who collaborate with the business program at La Salle recognize the
importance of beginning earlier in the education process of students who will become the business
leaders of the future. The goal in the future is to also develop collaborative environments with business
education at schools around the USA and globally.
- 8:30 am begins with an invocation from our campus minister, introductions, and brief statements from
Michael Levy, Business Department Chair and the principal of La Salle Institute, Joseph Raczkowski
- 8:45 am press conference with media.
- 9:00 – 9:45 am question and answers from media and students.
- 9:45 – 10:00 am short break.
- 10:00 am – 11:00 panel discussion with all of the businesses on the global market, entrepreneurship in
the 21st century, and bridging the international gap.
- 11:00 to 12:00 break into groups with a business leader and a group of students for a give and take
- 12:00 – 12: 30 lunch
- 12:30 – 2:15 project work with the business students and business leaders.
- 2:15 – 2:30 closing statements.