Brownies are nice. Cherry Chic Brownies are out of this world fantastic.
PREHEAT OVEN: 350 degrees
TOTAL COOK TIME: 40 minutes
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
5 Oz. plain milk chocolate (visit our factory store!)
2.5 Oz. Cherry Chic Chocolate Bar (one bar)
3/4 Cup salted butter (one and a half sticks)
1 1/2 Cups granulated sugar
1 Cup all purpose flour
1/2 Tsp. salt
1 Tsp. vanilla
1/4 Cup dried cherries
1/4 Cup almonds
- Melt the 5 oz. milk chocolate, Cherry Chic bar and butter in a microwave-safe bowl in 30 second intervals. Stir in between intervals. Do not melt chocolate completely in microwave, simply stir until it becomes smooth.
- Stir in sugar.
- Beat eggs and stir into brownie batter.
- Stir in flour, salt & vanilla.
- Add cherries and almonds if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes. Do not over bake. Brownies are done when some crumbs still stick to the toothpick.