Our budding young chocolatiers class will focus on the history of chocolate and feature a hands-on chocolate manufacturing program. Two sessions: 1:00-2:30 for kids in 3rd-5th grades and 3:00-4:30 for kids in 6th-8th grades. Students will get to make (and of course…eat) the most delectable FlavorWow™ products!!! It’s an informative and yummy session that sells out every year.
This interactive museum is a must see! Visit dozens of buildings showcasing the history of the Adirondacks. If you can only pick one day this summer to go…you must go during the Made in the Adirondacks fair. Vendors will line the grounds of the ADK Experience and we’ll be there handing out scrumptious FlavorWow™ samples and selling yummy chocolates! Check out our newest products and enjoy a beautiful summer day.
We’re back! Ten years for us and going strong for this major Chapman Museum fundraiser at the Queensbury Hotel. This year, you’ll be treated to our yummy FlavorWow™ samples that can easily be paired with wine from our friends at Adirondack Winery. Our tables will be right next to each other – so pull on up!
The Global Business Education Initiative is the next step of the LaSalle Institute business program. It will bring
the global business community and high school business academics together in a collaborative
environment. The business leaders who collaborate with the business program at La Salle recognize the
importance of beginning earlier in the education process of students who will become the business
leaders of the future. The goal in the future is to also develop collaborative environments with business
education at schools around the USA and globally.
- 8:30 am begins with an invocation from our campus minister, introductions, and brief statements from
Michael Levy, Business Department Chair and the principal of La Salle Institute, Joseph Raczkowski
- 8:45 am press conference with media.
- 9:00 – 9:45 am question and answers from media and students.
- 9:45 – 10:00 am short break.
- 10:00 am – 11:00 panel discussion with all of the businesses on the global market, entrepreneurship in
the 21st century, and bridging the international gap.
- 11:00 to 12:00 break into groups with a business leader and a group of students for a give and take
- 12:00 – 12: 30 lunch
- 12:30 – 2:15 project work with the business students and business leaders.
- 2:15 – 2:30 closing statements.